Feedback and Ideas

Welcome to the Cloud Party Feedback Forums! You suggest changes, and we talk about it here! You can also vote on other people’s ideas and comment on them as well.

What else does Cloud Party need?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Implement a feature to allow the use of Skins on the existing Avatar.

This would require the use of the existing avatar UV mapping. Essentially, the existing body mesh is relatively good for use. The skins applied to it, regardless of the geometry sliders for adjustment, could be vastly improved upon by the very large number of skin creators out there, many of whom are not necessarily able to create mesh bodies/parts. By allowing us to apply a skin to the various body parts, perhaps also an additional tattoo layer (rather than just assigning a color value onto the body parts) it would not only allow for unique customization, but open up yet…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    • Needs a widget for adjusting attachments and moving mesh pivot point

There's not much jewellery in Cloud Party because it's a real pain for creators to position and fine-tune attachments to the bones. If there was a visual tool like a widget, just like the one used for normal building, it would make life a lot faster.
      Just positioning a simple loop earring required almost a quarter of an hour, and some of that time was spent trying to locate the object! The widget would be useful indicating where an object is especially if it is a worn object and it is smaller than the body mesh - it can easily…

6 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • Make the voxel building more discoverable.

"Basic build mode shows when you are in maximize mode (it's not available when you are in the pageview)."

I found it very difficult to figure out how to start building by wandering around and doing help searches. (I don't normally read the help in sequential order, and i don't normally maximize the window.) I suggest having a button to start building in non-maximized mode, with a dialog telling you that you have to maximize the window.

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • A More Accessible and Manageable Inventory

When I first started, palettes and assets were pretty easy to organize. As my inventory grew, palettes become very excessive and assets become forgotten and unorganized. On top of that, not being able to organize items I've purchased or created into proper categories and categories within that category into a hierarchical manner doesn't offer a compact and simplified management system.

It would be nice to open my inventory up and not have to scroll through many palettes. Sure, I can search, but it destroys the accessibility of the inventory on its own without the need of a search function.

Please…

9 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • Put the assets for the build templates in the market

The build templates contain many very nice elements to start a build with. However I don't have the option of adding 'more of the same' because I don't have access to the assets - or at least the materials - used in the template.

For example, adding a second island to the desert island template (using one of the IsleSO objects) takes it's bandwidth from 4 up to nearly 7. If I could just duplicate the exiting island or even just used the same textures on the IsleSO model the bandwidth with the extra island would probably be only 5MB…

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)